A long slow run at the beautiful trails of mount Parnitha with a running buddy.
I felt very good with light feet and really enjoyed the run.
Before and after: nothing
Weather: mild, very windy, sunny
Epic conditions with 6bf of north winds. Overpowered most of the time.
Weather: hot, sunny, windy, clear
- Board: Fanatic FreeWave 104 lt (2008)
- Sail: Simmer MissionX 4.7 m2 (2009)
- Mast: Reptile Viper 65% RDM 400 cm (2009)
- Extension: Simmer RDM Alu 31cm (2009)
- Boom: Neil Pryde Matrix X3 Crossover 160-210 cm (2008)
- Wetsuit: Neil Pryde WD 3000 Shorty 2/2 Wetsuit (2007)
Swimming at the beautiful beaches of Krorez, Albania.
Weather: Sunny, no winds, hot, calm sea
Movescount.com - sports community where every Move counts.