A group for runners *
Running, Trail running
Sorry, "<" and ">" characters are not allowed.
There are many APP predicting FINISH TIME for various distances - after using a couple of them I've realized that there had been always 'yet-another-aspect' that I couldn't see easily on my screen. Using 'view' or 'next' button while running is not nice. That's why I wrote an APP that shows ETA, PACE & DURATION, leaving space on the screen for SPEED and DISTANCE. Actually, there are 3 versions for Marathon, Half-Marathon and a Multi-Distance APP (5k, 10k, Half/Full Marathon):
1) Marathon: http://www.movescount.com/apps/app10023950-Marathon_Estimated_TimePaceDuration
2) Half-Marathon: http://www.movescount.com/apps/app10023936-HalfMarathon_EstimatedTimePaceDuration
3) Multi-distance: http://www.movescount.com/apps/app10023952-Multi-Distance_Finish_TimePaceDuration
Hello to everyone :)
Hi guys! Started my fitness journey in September 2013 after never having any interest in running whatsoever. I have gone from 2km in 20-25 mins to 4.5km in 20-25 Working towards 5km under 30 and then maybe start fun runs. I'm happy with my progress so far but struggling to stay motivated, some days feels like more of a chore so I don't lose the fitness I have gained more than enjoyment. :-)
Everything every runner always wanted to have:
1) Four estimates (5k, 10k, Half, Full Marathon) in a singe APP: http://www.movescount.com/apps/app10012615-MarathonhalfM10k5k_time_estimator_in1
2) Riedel's formula: http://www.movescount.com/apps/app10016363-Marathon_Time_Estimates_Riedel_and_Speed
3) Cooper Test: http://www.movescount.com/apps/app10013191-Cooper_Test_estimate_HR_time_left
4) Cardiac Drift: http://www.movescount.com/apps/app10012137-4in1_Interval_Training_Cardiac_Drift_oth
Hi，I'm glad run with you guys!
Promote this group on your site. Just click the button